There’s nothing like hitting the road in an RV to explore the natural wonders of Utah. RV insurance from Maple Mountain Insurance Services in Mapleton, UT will ensure you have the protection you need on the road. Before hitting the road in Utah, we recommend you consider the following RV insurance coverage:
- Liability – Liability RV coverage is mandatory in most states, and Utah is no exception. Utah sets minimum limits on liability insurance to protect other drivers in accidents you cause. Liability coverage helps pay for injuries or property damage to other vehicles if you’re found at fault of an accident. As RVs can cause extensive damage in an accident, you should consider getting more than the bare minimum to protect yourself against serious accidents.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – Utah also requires that RV owners obtain uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance to cover damage to their vehicle if they’re hit by someone with insufficient or no insurance coverage.
- Collision & Comprehensive – Collision coverage pays for repairs to your RV if it’s damaged in a crash. Comprehensive coverage protects you against theft and damage to your RV from non-collision incidents such as fire, hail, or vandalism. Collision and comprehensive coverage are optional but worthwhile to protect your valuable investment.
- Roadside Assistance – This coverage comes in handy if you get stranded by the side of the road due to mechanical issues with your RV.
- Vacation Liability – Vacation liability coverage protects you against accidental injuries visitors may have in your parked vehicle or at your campsite during your vacation. If, for example, a friend gets burned while helping you cook a meal in your RV, vacation liability helps cover his medical costs.
For more information about RV insurance coverage and costs, call or visit Maple Mountain Insurance Services in Mapleton, UT.